Not much to say about this one. You either love it or hate it. Maybe about 20 years too late though. Still funny though. Get yours at Mustache Empire.
Eazy E shot by Mike Miller back in 1992, holding a 101 Natas Kaupas deck. There’s another photo of Natas holding a print of this photo floating around Facebook, credited to Miller, but I can’t find it on his web site.
I mean, I think that’s Mark Gonzales, but you can’t really see him. Something to do with Adidas.
- Thanks to Egbert for the tip.
Carrie Brownstein after filming another episode of Portlandia with a skateboarding segment. They shot at Burnside last season. I haven’t posted that yet. Local skater Russ from Gorey Details suited up as an “old skater” for this episode.
Miley Cyrus on a skateboard, sort of. Even if her boyfriend wasn’t carrying his Penny board, he’d still look like a douche. She’s no poser… two days in a row even.
[Source: US Weekly] - Thanks to Mrs Kilwag for the tip.
Drew Barrymore was photographed at a skatepark in Culver City, California for the February, 2012 issue of InStyle. Here she is yucking it up with one of the locals. Scans provided by what I have to assume is a 15 year old boy, at least judging by the rest of the pictures I’ve found tagged with Kroqjock.
[Source: Anne of Carversville] - Thanks to Michael Pfister of Germany for the tip.
Kind of a stretch to tie in a gratuitous Everly Brothers reference, but it’s slightly more clever than putting “Tony Hawk files for 3rd Divorce” in the headline. Hawk… Bird… Dog… Divorce… get it? GET IT? Yeah, I had to make you work for that one. And I am not implying his wife is a dog, so don’t even start. The real news here is no that Tony is unlucky at love, but that his divorce is newsworthy to US Weekly and the Washington Post, even if it is only in the celebrity section.
- Thanks to… everyone an their brother who sent this in, but truth be told, Mrs Kilwag found it first.
- talentlessquitter : ...except in dutch it's with a 'j'. (That's what you get for trying to post smart comments in the wee hours of the night) Briljant, David!
- talentlessquitter : Bril(l)iant!
- kilwag : Is that an "Action Now" reference?
- Bozo Texino : No doubt! This one's stuck in my head. I love it.
- skaterdave : Isn't this sort of a *girl on horse jumping over rocks photo* moment for CW?
- skaterdave : It's all the "same" until you can't jump down stairs anymore because it hurts too much...
- Actual Fitz : That's what I'm saying, MC! Great comic!
- Jesus Sepulveda's Dear Old Mum : Just say no to specialization and standardization.
- ssk : Wars, drones, global warming, economic turmoil, rioting... and now THIS! Nobody ever listens to Nostradamus! You're ruining it CW! A thousand kids just hung up...
- Rich : Recursive as well.
- Betsy : I saw this great t-shirt at the Van's Pool party contest a couple of weeks ago: "Don't Be a Racist- Skate Everything" During that same weekend,...
- zeno01 : I keep some fabreeze in my car to spray my pads with. Should I write an article for the site?
- SimonWoodstock : gnar.
- Willis KImbel's Dear Old Mum : Willis, I'm so torn between being very impressed and very scared for you. Put on a helmet and call me! Mom
- spurr : Now ,when we say longboarding I assume we are talking about downhill . I could see the correlation between downhill and long term relationships ...
- conahan : Does huffing your pads count?
- wall eyed glue huffer : that makes a alot of sense, i dont personally know u, but viacom life seems annoying as fuck
- wall eyed glue huffer : christian Dior "farenheight" scent gives me a rabid pitbull reaction...
- BoBo : ^ what he said ^ Geeze that's sick
- wall eyed glue huffer : concrete wave is owned by tail tap/buddy carr, in the event u tried to buy something off them they charge ur account and give u...
- Billy Bones : *palm to face*
- kilwag : Redundant!
- MC : holy balls!
- K.C. : I wish it was the same board, it is close though. The Zeke didn't have cut outs and it had a wide square tail. I...
- Michael : Maybe the ones that have a surplus of money. I got rid of all of my old skate magazines(except for Concussion) when I moved to...
- orezona : This just proves that all skateboarders are sluts.
- Godsdj1 : I have the 1sst Megamouth tape in MP3s if you want it. email me and let me know! email@example.com
- SimonWoodstock : Ha! Didn't know Kilwag posted this. There was an impromptu vert wall contest that day and I was trying for backside wheelers but not even...
- Caspa : It's "KIDS". "Damn, you knocked up yo"!
- wes : neat
Categories and Archives
Fancy Tag Cloud
Search and Annoy
Does not search features or galleries... yet.
I'm coding on a live site! Wheee! Please ignore any nonsense for the time being
This is none of your business