Here’s the final installment of Sadlands video from reader KC aka Kieth Cote aka Bill aka… You get the point. “Aaaah TOTally rad….” These guys make it look so easy. This video ends up in the Badlands. Highlights include weird puppets, van surfing, french kissing and a scum pond obstacle at the Egg bowl. Oh yeah, watch for the handplant to unintentional disaster/finger smash. Enjoy! Good stuff KC. Too bad you guys didn’t have any fun…
Check out this awesome Sadlands video courtesy of reader Keith Cote. Almost 10 minutes of skating with Lester Kasai, Rich Salazar, Dave Church, JonJon Bryan, Albert Sarabia, Lenny Moss and Dave Ullery, as filmed by Terence Yoshizowa. I know that top frame is out of frame, but some of those airs were too bio to be contained by the fish eye. Make sure you watch all the way through or you’ll miss a very nice move at the very end. These guys make this spot look so fun, almost like a… what’s the word I’m looking for? Oh yeah, playground.
This is from the April 1990 issue of Poweredge Magazine, hot off the scanner. And if you think that’s hot, there’s a contest going on right now at Upland. Wait, Del Mar? Help me out here…
- Caspa : It's "KIDS". "Damn, you knocked up yo"!
- wes : neat
- kilwag : KC - is it the one in this post? LINK? I'm dying to find one of these too.
- wall eyed glue huffer : pelt me w/ eggs if u want but how come he didnt get an mtv spot on that jackass crud, he was the life of...
- K.C. : I agree with Killwag. I'm still looking for the elusive 6 wheeled (1 truck up front and 2 trucks in the back) Sun California "Zeke"...
- Michael : I just go Bowl-ing indoors.
- Concretin Nik : And for fks sake, don't put your dick in crazy!
- brock75 : I want to see him 360 flip it.
- PIGCITY : Good to see Woodstock back again. Theres no advantage to any of Simons bizzare boards apart from a damn good photo and a laugh or...
- conahan : Nancy and Sluggo by Ernie Bushmiller
- Bevilacqua : in France this ugly young turk is called "Bicot" - who is his US conterpart ? His older sister is Suzy.
- conahan : I've been waiting to spot the aging Razor dudes at the skatepark.
- carvin marvin : wait 'til the scooter kids are 50, will one of them draw cartoons?
- Nweyesk8 : How is it at floating tranny?
- mezmer : Rob Boyce!
- Bevilacqua : Where is Suzy !!!!!!
- MC : Jack, is that you?
- MC : I think I saw drawer-pulls like that in the Pottery Barn catalog.
- Grover : Finally an educational character one who can help the skater mature at his own pace. (example) never. Gotcha!
- Bevilacqua : I have not seen here any comment on The Board Room - by the other Sean - Apart from the extravagant price (140-160$) is it...
- Animal Testicles : I don't respond to HoN because he's a little simple, but at least he's not going on about critical thinking, whereas you are... when it...
- conahan : That is a rad photo.
- eh : Some of the churchier pay for plays discourage it under the lights.
- egbert : Here's a couple tricks you can do at any spot...bro. LINK
- kilwag : Some of the best things in life have no point.
- Donut : Duck Dynasty Drop In...
- sheltered : I think he needs to stagger the trucks.
- carvin marvin : frontside grind and backside kickturn below coping?
- spurr : Sometimes I turn in a different direction than my trucks .
- Hutton : I thought it was because he wanted to ride bigger decks but there weren't any trucks wide enough
Categories and Archives
Fancy Tag Cloud
Search and Annoy
Does not search features or galleries... yet.
I'm coding on a live site! Wheee! Please ignore any nonsense for the time being
This is none of your business