How to submit your own Scene Report :
Straight from the horse's mouth. What we're looking for is a Maximum Rock and Roll type of thing.
- Your name
- Year you started skating
- Your location
- What type of skating you primarily do ( street, bowls, etc ) so people can get an idea of where your coming from.
- Picture of yourself, your girlfriend, or your dog. (This goes next to your info)
- Skate or location shots ( They don't have to be the greatest, but you need something.
We will not publish it without some sort of photo!
- Photo credits for skaters and photographer whenever possible. Please get your own.
- Web links to local skate shops or zines.
- A couple of paragraphs or more for your scene report!
Tips: These things don't have to be War and Peace. Try to have some point of interest besides "This place sucks. There's nothing to skate." Be creative or funny or both. Try not to be a complete dick. You can email digital pics or send in regualr photos and we'll scan them, but we can't return photos unless you include a self-addressed stamped envelope. Also, don't send video because we don't have the bandwidth, or time and energy to compress video footage. Send a link if you must. After you're done, why not make your own zine? When you're ready:
scenereportREMOVESPAM@skateandannoy.com (remove "REMOVESPAM" please)
Skate and Annoy Scene Report
3439 NE Sandy Blvd
We can't return photos unless you include a self-addressed stamped envelope.