- iain: BOOM - this has to be the guy, actually looks like him, posted a Red Kross tune on his page - i've left him a...
- iain: OK, let's find him. Linkedin turns up this guy in Croatia, so post-yugoslavia, obviously. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/darko-kolesar/16/288/372
- Tim: I know the feeling, I have stacks of unanswered mail from all over the world. I remember getting mail from Poland from someone that had...
- So true, dat: Yep, and an even greater dearth of music skills. Californians should stick to skating, (een though Brazil has passed them by), and should spare the...
- ditchwork: how long have you been doing this?!
- wes: so fucking cool! Dang. THE ONE ENVELOPE that should have been opened first. Someone will see this!! I hope so
- talentlessquitter: This is very impressive and touched me right in the heart. I hope the guy is still alive! "The band Orthodox is the only band...
- travis bunn: looks like it serves its purpose for the place, love the pyramid ledge combo but hate to see it become a perch for sitcrew benchwarmers
- Jason Parkes: "California was a jewish area" Sure certain areas. In SD, La Jolla is 'their' primary kingdom. But in SD, City Heights is 'my' hood &...
- Brock75: Nice improvements! I rode that once, or at least attempted to. It was the worst skatepark that I have ridden to date.
- Prickly Pete: Team Nolder?
- talentlessquitter: I found one on ebay a few months ago, in even more vibrant colors. Nice one.
- barrelman: http://wackyboards.blogspot.com.es/2009/07/groundsurf.html
- barrelman: This company only wants money, they suck
- Heath: Shredders!
- Scotty: Kid in the Thrasher shirt is a ripper!!
- Mike: Skateboarder did one with jaws on the cover a while back kf in utah
- JRoscoe: I had this deck as a 10 year old skater living in Dover, Delaware. I think I bought it originally from the local skate shop...
- Troy: Is this really Ricky? What up with you? and where's Bio now? When I moved to SC in '85 Bio Bob was the local skate...
- Ricky stiles: That board is a pure go skate, skateshop board. This shop was that sick they had there own boards and roders. They had everything. Better...
- skaterdave: Hoooorayyy!
- warehouse: i was there 2 years ago and heard this was going to happen. Looks like a thing of beauty
- Omar: I thought California was a jewish area .why do they have christmas?
- talentlessquitter: Nice moves MC!
- Bevilacqua: in the middle of our street ?
- SimonWoodstock: Ha! I actually know this guy. He has better skate skills than Lil Wayne mos def..
- talentlessquitter: Can't believe I just sat through that crap. I miss Yo! MTV Raps.
- Zach V: Love the reissues....wish they were more clearly marked to sort out which is which. They never bothered to make die cuts available. To me that...
- SimonWoodstock: As much as I wish I did a trick like that, I actually never did... sounds sick though!
- SimonWoodstock: I would like to ride for Zero.. can you hook it up??
Categories and Archives
60's 70's 80's 90's animal shredders architecture backyards Blown Out Brooklyn Street Skate Spot Burnside California Comic books concrete Dork Session East Coast ebay fashion Florida For the Kids Freestyle Conspiracy Theories Friday T&A Gratuitous Tony Hawk H.O.M.O.S. Holidays indoors longboards Marketing Midwest miniramp Oregon Oregon Trifecta Pools Portland Ramps recycled Religion skateboard graphics skatepark construction Skaterock Some Product sponsor luv Street video Washington x-mas
Fancy Tag Cloud
Search and Annoy
Search Skate and Annoy - Daily
Search in Features, Ebay Watch, GVK...
Search in Galleries
This is none of your business