- mc: That looks photoshopped to me.
- mc: Stealing that book would make a great skateboard caper movie.
- Grover: All I can say is it's been a year?
- Jerry: pools*
- Jerry: Seems like this information is pretty useless unless you work in the pool industry for marketing purposes. What I'd like to know is how many...
- CS: What drought?
- wes: im calling Best yet!
- PIGCITY: Simons was way more impressive. This just looks like some big old burly Pocket Pistols Porker deck.
- JKP: That looks like amazing fun! I'm moving to Germany!
- Dave Tobin: @ PNCA 4th dec 2013 MFA GAllery Pacific Northwest College of the ARTS maps.google.com/maps?q=pnca+mfa+gallery&client=ubuntu&channel=cs&ie=UTF-8&ei=roOeUqKRG-fFigLXoIDoBg&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg
- Dave Tobin: tomorrow at 430. its being presented as a project and will be shown in a more skate public platform soon when he finds a good...
- wes: got this record for free when it came out. Says" promotional" not for sale". Worked at the store and boss gave it to me. smiled...
- SimonWoodstock: It was a Kevin Marburg/Mike Prosenko collaboration. I have no idea how to get the orig artwork as most of the stuff is buried in...
- SimonWoodstock: I've definitely thought about it but time and money are keeping it from happening. Keep an eye out though as we may have a shop...
- fossil diver: I like the LED riser pads better. These just look like too much junk to put on the bottom of a board. They look perfect...
- Jamie: http://www.skullandbonesskateboards.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=150971 Is it the same one??
- Eric C.: The lumberjack on the left has a Roller Derby Mustang tucked under his arm.
- SimonWoodstock: "Charlie don't skate" - Robert Duvall
- MC: Rad street plant on a quarter pipe.
- whitcombriley: Specs can be found here: http://ramp-riders.com/portfolio/we-are-building-europes-biggest-vert-ramp-right-here-in-copenhagen/
- Kilwag: See this post for a link to buy.
- else3573: The trademark R looks like it could be there, kind of obscured by the glare off the wrap. But the text is definitely missing and...
- else3573: *and a T&C for over 1K? The Rudy Johnsons surprised me too, that's alot of dough for not that great of a graphic (on either)....
- else3573: Some of these prices getting a little crazy. Especially in a recession. Mostly the 90's decks, going for over a G, and ones that weren't...
- else3573: As far as the Natas devil worship board goes, yes it's pretty obvious and tacky, but, to people that don't know, back in the day,...
- else3573: Strange that they didn't just offer a 2nd chance offer to the 2nd highest bidder rather then relisting it and take a 2 grand+ hit...
- Anders: Do you have any more you would sell ? It was my first board and I still have it. Would love to have the poster.
- SimonWoodstock: Well, I'm pretty serious about not taking it serious.. if that makes any sense.. shred the gnar!
- SimonWoodstock: Thanks buddy. Should have some new footage out pretty soon. keep an eye out mang..
- wes: killer! thanks CHAOS
Categories and Archives
60's 70's 80's 90's animal shredders architecture backyards Blown Out Brooklyn Street Skate Spot Burnside California Comic books concrete Dork Session East Coast ebay fashion Florida For the Kids Freestyle Conspiracy Theories Friday T&A Gratuitous Tony Hawk H.O.M.O.S. Holidays indoors longboards Marketing Midwest miniramp Oregon Oregon Trifecta Pools Portland Ramps recycled Religion skateboard graphics skatepark construction Skaterock Some Product sponsor luv Street video Washington x-mas
Fancy Tag Cloud
Search and Annoy
Search Skate and Annoy - Daily
Search in Features, Ebay Watch, GVK...
Search in Galleries
This is none of your business