- skaterdave: Hoooorayyy!
- warehouse: i was there 2 years ago and heard this was going to happen. Looks like a thing of beauty
- Omar: I thought California was a jewish area .why do they have christmas?
- talentlessquitter: Nice moves MC!
- Bevilacqua: in the middle of our street ?
- SimonWoodstock: Ha! I actually know this guy. He has better skate skills than Lil Wayne mos def..
- talentlessquitter: Can't believe I just sat through that crap. I miss Yo! MTV Raps.
- Zach V: Love the reissues....wish they were more clearly marked to sort out which is which. They never bothered to make die cuts available. To me that...
- SimonWoodstock: As much as I wish I did a trick like that, I actually never did... sounds sick though!
- SimonWoodstock: I would like to ride for Zero.. can you hook it up??
- SimonWoodstock: I still have a pair that I skate in. The best thing about having a pro shoe is you get to design it exactly how...
- SimonWoodstock: We were kind of bummed because we looked all over Austin for a mechanical bull and couldn't find one anywhere. After about 3 hours we...
- wes: i cant wait to get back to town...
- kevin: i agree , best thing out there . keep it up . i would gladly pay for it
- Smakutus: I'm the one that sold that red bug.. I sold a nicer green one that was also pictured in the ebay auction for $1500 off...
- sabonis: haha nobody got rid of me... after 7 leg surgeries i`m still skatin lines and hittin my grinds! oh and if you have to pretend...
- Kilwag: Yeah... that's it. Thanks. Here's the link.
- Kilwag: I remember those dirtboard ads in Thrasher from the 80's, I think those Go for It dirt boards were even in some of the late...
- Kilwag: You know I feel sort of the same way about nature, but I think urethane on rock would have essentially no impact. However, if it...
- Scotty: Yep, it was Jeremy Wray at a natural formation in Utah I think called The Wave.
- brad: Wes, my house is always "Our House" by Madness.
- brad: I can feel the love my brothers...Wes, just got a cool new book called "Barred For Life"- its all about Black Flag tattoos being punk...
- freezine: link here Kilwag!
- abe: Problem is taggers will ruin it
- egbert: It's a man date, Wes...we can all wear hot pants.
- wes: wheres my invite Brad? ill wear those panties..
- francisco: Here ya go: http://vimeo.com/21119024 I googled "skateboarding on moab slickrocks" and there it was. I copied the video link and forgot the original source. Sorry....
- GatorALLin: Loved that Black Flag deck... just curious if that was confirmed as paid. Wow that is real money. Great looking yellow Big Boys Zorlac also......
- egbert: Sick Dr.B! I'll see you in the Spring.
- Kilwag: Your mama! Ha! That's rad.
Categories and Archives
60's 70's 80's 90's animal shredders architecture backyards Blown Out Brooklyn Street Skate Spot Burnside California Comic books concrete Dork Session East Coast ebay fashion Florida For the Kids Freestyle Conspiracy Theories Friday T&A Gratuitous Tony Hawk H.O.M.O.S. Holidays indoors longboards Marketing Midwest miniramp Oregon Oregon Trifecta Pools Portland Ramps recycled Religion skateboard graphics skatepark construction Skaterock Some Product sponsor luv Street video Washington x-mas
Fancy Tag Cloud
Search and Annoy
Search Skate and Annoy - Daily
Search in Features, Ebay Watch, GVK...
Search in Galleries
This is none of your business