So, welcome to episode #100 of eBayWatch, or episode #98, depending on how you’re counting it up! I’ve done 97 of these monthly reports and 2 specials on the $6000 Hawk and the $6099 Strople. So that makes this either #98, or #100, depending on how you count it up. Either way, it was shaping up to be a pretty dismal month until an industry player sold a bunch of stuff at the end of May, boosting what was a pretty lackluster month of 80s stuff into an interesting one after all. The 70s section was always very strong though, so that’s good. Add to that the usual number of bargains and a ridiculous article of clothing, and it all ending up coming together pretty nicely. And no worries, from what I’m seeing so far, June is shaping up very well too!
- GatorALLin: Loved that Black Flag deck... just curious if that was confirmed as paid. Wow that is real money. Great looking yellow Big Boys Zorlac also......
- egbert: Sick Dr.B! I'll see you in the Spring.
- Kilwag: Your mama! Ha! That's rad.
- snurkin: Oh fuck...I thought this was just posted today. Geezus.
- snurkin: Also...dad says '66, FWIW
- snurkin: What's insane is I was about to send you this after seeing the recent archives post. Both my folks went to Duke, dad class of...
- brad: bwah! she has her feet like Peters in that last one...hey Eggs I replicated your set-up (SLV W.P. w/Ace55 and 53mm); come back and skate...
- wes: skateboarders are always tryin to get chicks in their underpants. They should all skate like this. There would be lots more coverage from the mags.
- Christiandeath@yahoo.com: Jeez skaters are broke...I just go to Spencer's at the mall and get my woman 4 dollar whore shorts
- britt: rape skateboarding for all $$$$$$$$$$$$$ can she kick turn oh I m sorry she s a snowboarder !!!!!!!
- pg: Back in the late 70's the Skate mag "Wild World of Skatebaording" did a big article about kids skating at Moab.
- egbert: Finally, underwear with a social conscience.
- Brock75: Jeremy Wray? Ollie on a rock?
- Guinea Pig Champion: Best broken skateboard/functional piece of skate related art I've seen.
- fossil diver: I'd like to see someone try and do an ollie with that lol
- Sauro: Lo mejor son sus chinos de Pito jijiji
- JKP: Best broken skateboard I've seen.
- Kilwag: Yeah... but the English equivalent would be weiner dog, you know, a dachshund.
- mc: I'm only three feet tall doing a layback grind.
- candyass: i want pictures of Grover riding it!
- wes: VIVA LA 80's!
- Prickly Pete: Is he the lone Mexican Jak? Joakin?
- Christiandeath@yahoo.com: Richie Jackson and him should have a contest, put killian Martin in too...a few guys are stuck in 80's street...that's a good thing
- JCE: No kidding about the execution, that's just pitiful. I like the house though...
- egbert: Don't know about Sausage Dog, but ghost of Juan Epstein...yes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfRkHdmb_iQ
- Concretin Nik: Yea, but isn't he like only 4' tall?
- talentlessquitter: Mexican Burnside?
- ROLO: The third video of all the pools and addresses seems very useful!
- Grover: Salchicha es muy suave.
- ROLO: Translates to Sausage Dog, or maybe hotdog?
Categories and Archives
Fancy Tag Cloud
Search and Annoy
Search Skate and Annoy - Daily
Search in Features, Ebay Watch, GVK...
Search in Galleries
This is none of your business