- sabonis: haha nobody got rid of me... after 7 leg surgeries i`m still skatin lines and hittin my grinds! oh and if you have to pretend...
- villa di puncak: Commonly I really don't understand post about weblogs, however I want to claim that the following write-up incredibly forced everyone to see and accomplish that!...
- apple store: Way cool, quite a few rather good suggestions! I truly appreciate you writing this post and the remainder of your site is top-notch!
- Kilwag: Yeah... that's it. Thanks. Here's the link.
- Kilwag: I remember those dirtboard ads in Thrasher from the 80's, I think those Go for It dirt boards were even in some of the late...
- Kilwag: You know I feel sort of the same way about nature, but I think urethane on rock would have essentially no impact. However, if it...
- Scotty: Yep, it was Jeremy Wray at a natural formation in Utah I think called The Wave.
- brad: Wes, my house is always "Our House" by Madness.
- brad: I can feel the love my brothers...Wes, just got a cool new book called "Barred For Life"- its all about Black Flag tattoos being punk...
- freezine: link here Kilwag!
- abe: Problem is taggers will ruin it
- egbert: It's a man date, Wes...we can all wear hot pants.
- wes: wheres my invite Brad? ill wear those panties..
- francisco: Here ya go: http://vimeo.com/21119024 I googled "skateboarding on moab slickrocks" and there it was. I copied the video link and forgot the original source. Sorry....
- GatorALLin: Loved that Black Flag deck... just curious if that was confirmed as paid. Wow that is real money. Great looking yellow Big Boys Zorlac also......
- egbert: Sick Dr.B! I'll see you in the Spring.
- Kilwag: Your mama! Ha! That's rad.
- snurkin: Oh fuck...I thought this was just posted today. Geezus.
- snurkin: Also...dad says '66, FWIW
- snurkin: What's insane is I was about to send you this after seeing the recent archives post. Both my folks went to Duke, dad class of...
- brad: bwah! she has her feet like Peters in that last one...hey Eggs I replicated your set-up (SLV W.P. w/Ace55 and 53mm); come back and skate...
- wes: skateboarders are always tryin to get chicks in their underpants. They should all skate like this. There would be lots more coverage from the mags.
- Christiandeath@yahoo.com: Jeez skaters are broke...I just go to Spencer's at the mall and get my woman 4 dollar whore shorts
- britt: rape skateboarding for all $$$$$$$$$$$$$ can she kick turn oh I m sorry she s a snowboarder !!!!!!!
- pg: Back in the late 70's the Skate mag "Wild World of Skatebaording" did a big article about kids skating at Moab.
- egbert: Finally, underwear with a social conscience.
- Brock75: Jeremy Wray? Ollie on a rock?
- Guinea Pig Champion: Best broken skateboard/functional piece of skate related art I've seen.
- fossil diver: I'd like to see someone try and do an ollie with that lol
- Sauro: Lo mejor son sus chinos de Pito jijiji
Categories and Archives
60's 70's 80's 90's animal shredders architecture backyards Blown Out Brooklyn Street Skate Spot Burnside California Comic books concrete Dork Session East Coast ebay fashion Florida For the Kids Freestyle Conspiracy Theories Friday T&A Gratuitous Tony Hawk H.O.M.O.S. Holidays indoors longboards Marketing Midwest miniramp Oregon Oregon Trifecta Pools Portland Ramps recycled Religion skateboard graphics skatepark construction Skaterock Some Product sponsor luv Street video Washington x-mas
Fancy Tag Cloud
Search and Annoy
Search Skate and Annoy - Daily
Search in Features, Ebay Watch, GVK...
Search in Galleries
This is none of your business