Long time (decades!) fixture on the Chicago skate scene, Stevie Dread made a skateboard out of Lake Michigan driftwood. He originally started making little fingerboards out of driftwood until I pointed him to MC’s life-sized creation. Stevie set out to make one of his own, but large driftwood doesn’t wash up every day on the beaches of Chicago, so it took a while for him to find a worthy specimen.
- Caspa : It's "KIDS". "Damn, you knocked up yo"!
- wes : neat
- kilwag : KC - is it the one in this post? LINK? I'm dying to find one of these too.
- wall eyed glue huffer : pelt me w/ eggs if u want but how come he didnt get an mtv spot on that jackass crud, he was the life of...
- K.C. : I agree with Killwag. I'm still looking for the elusive 6 wheeled (1 truck up front and 2 trucks in the back) Sun California "Zeke"...
- Michael : I just go Bowl-ing indoors.
- Concretin Nik : And for fks sake, don't put your dick in crazy!
- brock75 : I want to see him 360 flip it.
- PIGCITY : Good to see Woodstock back again. Theres no advantage to any of Simons bizzare boards apart from a damn good photo and a laugh or...
- conahan : Nancy and Sluggo by Ernie Bushmiller
- Bevilacqua : in France this ugly young turk is called "Bicot" - who is his US conterpart ? His older sister is Suzy.
- conahan : I've been waiting to spot the aging Razor dudes at the skatepark.
- carvin marvin : wait 'til the scooter kids are 50, will one of them draw cartoons?
- Nweyesk8 : How is it at floating tranny?
- mezmer : Rob Boyce!
- Bevilacqua : Where is Suzy !!!!!!
- MC : Jack, is that you?
- MC : I think I saw drawer-pulls like that in the Pottery Barn catalog.
- Grover : Finally an educational character one who can help the skater mature at his own pace. (example) never. Gotcha!
- Bevilacqua : I have not seen here any comment on The Board Room - by the other Sean - Apart from the extravagant price (140-160$) is it...
- Animal Testicles : I don't respond to HoN because he's a little simple, but at least he's not going on about critical thinking, whereas you are... when it...
- conahan : That is a rad photo.
- eh : Some of the churchier pay for plays discourage it under the lights.
- egbert : Here's a couple tricks you can do at any spot...bro. LINK
- kilwag : Some of the best things in life have no point.
- Donut : Duck Dynasty Drop In...
- sheltered : I think he needs to stagger the trucks.
- carvin marvin : frontside grind and backside kickturn below coping?
- spurr : Sometimes I turn in a different direction than my trucks .
- Hutton : I thought it was because he wanted to ride bigger decks but there weren't any trucks wide enough
Categories and Archives
60's 70's 80's animal shredders architecture backyards Blown Out Brooklyn Street Skate Spot Burnside California concrete Dork Session East Coast ebay fashion Florida For the Kids Freestyle Conspiracy Theories Friday T&A Gratuitous Tony Hawk H.O.M.O.S. Holidays indoors longboards Marketing Midwest miniramp Northwest Oregon Oregon Trifecta Pools Portland Ramps recycled Religion skateboard graphics skatepark construction Skate Rock Some Product sponsor luv Street video Washington x-mas X Games
Fancy Tag Cloud
Search and Annoy
Does not search features or galleries... yet.
I'm coding on a live site! Wheee! Please ignore any nonsense for the time being
This is none of your business