There’s a guy trying to restore the Clown Ramp, I’ve got an email or a Facebook message somewhere that I’ve misplaced. I know he’s looking for people who might know where pieces of it are, mainly the bits that used to be part of Skate Ball. The pic above is from Embassy Skateboards recap of their 2nd Annual Jeff Phillips tribute.
- Jerry : Looks like it's a hefty $129 :/ http://mynoblebear.com/shopping/pgm-more_information.php?id=1436&=SID
- andre : Burton shirt... haha
- NWForty : NICE.
- cold ones : CRAMBONE
- despartelyseekingloosin : who is doin the Coos Bay addition?
- kevin : and it came out pretty smooth with very little imperfections . we just used mag trowels then a finishing trowel with a sprinkle of water. i am...
- Red : they are saving you from yourself.
- swelbow : Haha ya. someone should sue the crap out of them because they broke their left cheek trying to sit on a bench with a spike...
- Bevilacqua : Another casus belli coming from perfid Albion ? We shall reject this ridiculous provocation with disdain... pff !
- kevin : i want it . kermy goes skating
- kevin : here is the same story , the rain never lets up it has been rainning 5 days out of seven. i will send randy the...
- zeno01 : Oooof dah!
- Animal Testicles : ...cuz he COULDN'T go courtin', cuz he dunt have a unit.
- wes : i am so into Golden Showers!
- conahan : Carlsbad mogul field!
- backyardskatepark : awesome, thanks Kevin, lets see a finished pic of it...started to pour it today & got rained off, need to call it in the next...
- colin : This is awesome!
- Billy Bones : If you can find one in Portland I think you'd win the Skavenger Hunt.
- Jake(and annoy) : That is because it is priceless.
- spurr : I know what kilwag's getting for fathers day!
- backyardskatepark : Cheers guys, ampt on pouring it tomorrow, funnily enough i had a former schmitt stix/the new deal pro vert rider randomly turn up to check...
- K.C. : Brad Dorfman from Vision picked up a ton of these ridiculous, cheap ass Chinese completes aka (Dog Cheese) for under $5 a board back in...
- corvette cancer : Hot Flat work!!! I don't get it, did a california skate park crew come up with this? Ouch! Evergreen nice try. I'm going south to...
- corvette cancer : Man, that makes me want to put, that one Hosoi deck together I have in a box somewhere.
- kevin : great pic , and what a nice guy . i had the honour of skating with him at lances pool. epic time
- francisco : Awesome!
- freezine : I like the video delay on the jumbotrons! Lorrie takes great photos!
- kevin : it works great i used a piece of plywood 5/8 thick and made a guide instead of a pipe. once the concrete stars to dry ,and...
- Joshua : The wheels that came with never coned despite the relentless sliding I did,they were indestructable! I wish I had a set now.
- Joshua : My first brand new board was a Dog Cheese, white with orange ribs,stop bubble,etc. At second grade i was getting to the top of a...
Categories and Archives
60's 70's 80's animal shredders architecture backyards Blown Out Brooklyn Street Skate Spot Burnside California concrete Dork Session East Coast ebay fashion Florida For the Kids Freestyle Conspiracy Theories Friday T&A Gratuitous Tony Hawk H.O.M.O.S. Holidays indoors longboards Marketing Midwest miniramp Northwest Oregon Oregon Trifecta Pier Park Pools Portland Ramps recycled Religion skateboard graphics skatepark construction Skate Rock Some Product sponsor luv Street video Washington x-mas
Fancy Tag Cloud
Search and Annoy
Does not search features or galleries... yet.
I'm coding on a live site! Wheee! Please ignore any nonsense for the time being
This is none of your business