This is a Chicago Trucks advert from an unnamed surfing magazine from the 60′s, although it probably shouldn’t be that hard to figure it out. I can’t imagine there was more than one or two tops. Chicago made it’s name in roller skates of all things, and I’m going to hypothesize that they were one of the first companies to manufacture skateboard specific trucks, outside of full setups. Those are composite wheels… I guess it’s possible they could be early 70′s, but if I had to place money on it, I still say 60′s. Dig the three point mounting hardware.
- orezona : This just proves that all skateboarders are sluts.
- Godsdj1 : I have the 1sst Megamouth tape in MP3s if you want it. email me and let me know! email@example.com
- SimonWoodstock : Ha! Didn't know Kilwag posted this. There was an impromptu vert wall contest that day and I was trying for backside wheelers but not even...
- Caspa : It's "KIDS". "Damn, you knocked up yo"!
- wes : neat
- kilwag : KC - is it the one in this post? LINK? I'm dying to find one of these too.
- wall eyed glue huffer : pelt me w/ eggs if u want but how come he didnt get an mtv spot on that jackass crud, he was the life of...
- K.C. : I agree with Killwag. I'm still looking for the elusive 6 wheeled (1 truck up front and 2 trucks in the back) Sun California "Zeke"...
- Michael : I just go Bowl-ing indoors.
- Concretin Nik : And for fks sake, don't put your dick in crazy!
- brock75 : I want to see him 360 flip it.
- PIGCITY : Good to see Woodstock back again. Theres no advantage to any of Simons bizzare boards apart from a damn good photo and a laugh or...
- conahan : Nancy and Sluggo by Ernie Bushmiller
- Bevilacqua : in France this ugly young turk is called "Bicot" - who is his US conterpart ? His older sister is Suzy.
- conahan : I've been waiting to spot the aging Razor dudes at the skatepark.
- carvin marvin : wait 'til the scooter kids are 50, will one of them draw cartoons?
- Nweyesk8 : How is it at floating tranny?
- mezmer : Rob Boyce!
- Bevilacqua : Where is Suzy !!!!!!
- MC : Jack, is that you?
- MC : I think I saw drawer-pulls like that in the Pottery Barn catalog.
- Grover : Finally an educational character one who can help the skater mature at his own pace. (example) never. Gotcha!
- Bevilacqua : I have not seen here any comment on The Board Room - by the other Sean - Apart from the extravagant price (140-160$) is it...
- Animal Testicles : I don't respond to HoN because he's a little simple, but at least he's not going on about critical thinking, whereas you are... when it...
- conahan : That is a rad photo.
- eh : Some of the churchier pay for plays discourage it under the lights.
- egbert : Here's a couple tricks you can do at any spot...bro. LINK
- kilwag : Some of the best things in life have no point.
- Donut : Duck Dynasty Drop In...
- sheltered : I think he needs to stagger the trucks.
Categories and Archives
60's 70's 80's animal shredders architecture backyards Blown Out Brooklyn Street Skate Spot Burnside California concrete Dork Session East Coast ebay fashion Florida For the Kids Freestyle Conspiracy Theories Friday T&A Gratuitous Tony Hawk H.O.M.O.S. Holidays indoors longboards Marketing Midwest miniramp Northwest Oregon Oregon Trifecta Pier Park Pools Portland Ramps recycled Religion skateboard graphics skatepark construction Skate Rock Some Product sponsor luv Street video Washington x-mas
Fancy Tag Cloud
Search and Annoy
Does not search features or galleries... yet.
I'm coding on a live site! Wheee! Please ignore any nonsense for the time being
This is none of your business