I want to start off this month with a couple of rants, so forgive me please. First up, to all people selling decks on eBay, stop using terms like “Vintage” and “NOS” when you are selling a fucking reissue!! Using the word vintage implies that the deck is 20 years old or more. Your shitty reissue was made 3 years ago. The only thing vintage is probably the crappy PC that you used to type up the shitty sales pitch! The same goes with the term NOS. It stands for “New Old Stock”, meaning it’s an old deck that is as new, and has never been set up. When using this term, the inference is that it’s an old deck, not one that I could walk into a store and buy today. Are the sellers being unscrupulous and trying to fool ignorant buyers? Probably, yes. By inserting the word “vintage” you are making a claim that isn’t true. So stop. Also, while I’m on the subject of sellers that piss me off, stop listing the same deck week after week, month after month with the same inflated price! Look, it’s not rocket science. If your deck isn’t selling at $399 auction after auction, maybe it’s not worth $399 and the buyers by staying away are telling you that. But you are being too stupid to listen. It doesn’t matter what you paid for it 3 years ago, or what you think it’s worth. If you have it up for 3 consecutive weeks and it doesn’t sell, then your valuation is wrong and the current market price is lower. So lower the price or stop relisting the damned deck! I’m sick of seeing the same decks month in month out with the same stupid, unrealistic starting price on them.
- kilwag : That's a fingerboard!
- brad : This only doesn't make sense if you are a little kid. Skate and annoy.
- houseofneil : I guess no licensing allowed from PP…
- Eric : Here's a new one that I don't think has been covered. Jinx Link
- Concretin Nik : And his grammy looks like an elderly man in drag.
- Jerry : Looks like it's a hefty $129 :/ Link
- andre : Burton shirt... haha
- NWForty : NICE.
- cold ones : CRAMBONE
- despartelyseekingloosin : who is doin the Coos Bay addition?
- kevin : and it came out pretty smooth with very little imperfections . we just used mag trowels then a finishing trowel with a sprinkle of water. i am...
- Red : they are saving you from yourself.
- swelbow : Haha ya. someone should sue the crap out of them because they broke their left cheek trying to sit on a bench with a spike...
- Bevilacqua : Another casus belli coming from perfid Albion ? We shall reject this ridiculous provocation with disdain... pff !
- kevin : i want it . kermy goes skating
- kevin : here is the same story , the rain never lets up it has been rainning 5 days out of seven. i will send randy the...
- zeno01 : Oooof dah!
- Animal Testicles : ...cuz he COULDN'T go courtin', cuz he dunt have a unit.
- wes : i am so into Golden Showers!
- conahan : Carlsbad mogul field!
- backyardskatepark : awesome, thanks Kevin, lets see a finished pic of it...started to pour it today & got rained off, need to call it in the next...
- colin : This is awesome!
- Billy Bones : If you can find one in Portland I think you'd win the Skavenger Hunt.
- Jake(and annoy) : That is because it is priceless.
- spurr : I know what kilwag's getting for fathers day!
- backyardskatepark : Cheers guys, ampt on pouring it tomorrow, funnily enough i had a former schmitt stix/the new deal pro vert rider randomly turn up to check...
- K.C. : Brad Dorfman from Vision picked up a ton of these ridiculous, cheap ass Chinese completes aka (Dog Cheese) for under $5 a board back in...
- corvette cancer : Hot Flat work!!! I don't get it, did a california skate park crew come up with this? Ouch! Evergreen nice try. I'm going south to...
- corvette cancer : Man, that makes me want to put, that one Hosoi deck together I have in a box somewhere.
- kevin : great pic , and what a nice guy . i had the honour of skating with him at lances pool. epic time
Categories and Archives
Fancy Tag Cloud
Search and Annoy
Does not search features or galleries... yet.
I'm coding on a live site! Wheee! Please ignore any nonsense for the time being
This is none of your business